Retreat Registration Details
We celebrate your Pleasure, Sexuality, Spirituality and Your interest in Expanding Your Whole Self.
Discover our Terms, Conditions and our Cancellation policy.
Upon your acknowledgement and agreement to below, select the payment option you prefer.
Once we receive your submission and deposit, you will receive an email and a call to discuss further details about your upcoming retreat experience.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
1. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via the web site (Paypal), transfer.
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars.
2. Your booking is not confirmed until we receive your deposit. We will email you a confirmation once your payment has been received.
In order to register, you must pay a non-refundable $400 deposit or in full $3080 if you are registering for the early bird pricing.
3. The balance of your registration fee must be received 45 days before the start of the retreat unless a payment plan has been pre-arranged with one of our representatives.
It is your responsibility to make the necessary travel arrangements to arrive at the venue on time. We are happy to help with flight outreach and special pricing if you are willing to leave from and return to a majority airport.
4. By registering for this event, you accept full liability for any harm you incur physically and emotionally by participating in the retreat. The organizers accept no responsibility in this respect.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 3 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund (June 16th)
Cancellation 3 to 5 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund (June 2nd - June 15th)
Cancellation 5 to 9 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund ( May 6th - June 2nd)
Cancellation more than 9 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund (Before May 5th)
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Divine Orgasmic Retreats reserve the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
Divine Orgasmic Retreats is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Divine Orgasmic Retreats reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Divine Orgasmic Retreats and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all Divine Orgasmic Retreats fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Divine Orgasmic Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Divine Orgasmic Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Divine Orgasmic Retreats retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
15. Divine Orgasmic Retreats can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
16. Divine Orgasmic Retreats reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
17. The customer must comply fully with all and any consent, health and safety regulations introduced by Divine Orgasmic Retreats. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga and engaging in various sexual wellness activities. Divine Orgasmic Retreats is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform any of the facilitators of any previous injuries.
18. Divine Orgasmic Retreats cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
19. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
20. Divine Orgasmic Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
21. Divine Orgasmic Retreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Divine Orgasmic Retreats.
22. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Hawaiian jurisdiction and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maui District County courts in all matters regarding them.